Sunday 27 January 2013

Benefit- Fine One One Review

Hi everyone!


First of all I want to say sorry for the lack of posting this week, I now work in a bar a couple of nights a week and it totally threw my blogging rota out this week. But anyway I am back! basically I have been shopping and here is the very exciting result!

Some really exciting news for you all!!

To all of my lovely readers and Benefit fans, Benefit released a very exciting new product yesterday and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it, and today it made its way into my bag. It is called "Fine One One" and is a highlighter, blush and contour all in one!! this is the first product I have seen like this which was the reason I was so desperate to get my hands on it.

 
At the moment they only have one colour which the mix of pink champagne, sheer watermelon and soft coral, I spoke to several girls who work on separate benefit counters who have been testing this product on lots of ladies over the last few days, and they are yet to find someone it doesn't look lovely on. I did ask the girls if they knew if other colours would be bought out soon, at the moment they aren't sure, but I really hope they do!

 
 

 

The Test

The lady at the first benefit counter tested it on me and it has a lovely texture, very creamy and feels very light on the skin. With it being in the form of a stick, I was very worried about it feeling heavy and oily, but trust me its the complete opposite. after putting it on she lightly blended it in with her fingers, it blends really easily onto the skin and looks very natural. I brightens up your face and give you that wide awake look. For me this is a great product as I spend a lot of time using separate blushers, highlighters and contouring powders so this should cut the time it takes to do my day to day makeup down by rather a lot.
 

 
Here is a quick swatch so you can see how subtle it is, but don't let the subtlety put you off as its very easy to build up if you prefer a slightly more obvious look.
 
 
Anyway that is all for today, I have a few lovely products on their way to me in the post as we speak so I may be a bit review heavy for a while, I will get back to doing looks soon I promise! Have any of you had the chance to try "Fine One One"? What did you all think of it?
 
Have a lovely rest of your evening and I will talk to you all soon!
 
Charley
 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment