Monday 24 December 2012

Christmas Elf




Alternative Elf


Hello again!

So me and 2 of my lovely friends have decided it would be a really fun idea to bi weekly do a makeup challenge, the rules are pretty simple, every other week one of us decides on a theme and we all create a look from that. We all felt that it would make sense to use Christmas this week which was rather exciting as there are so many things you can do with this. I had so many ideas for this and really struggled to settle for one.

Here is my first idea, I tried snowflakes for a Christmas night out, it turns out people like snowflakes, and I ended up doing them on all the girls I was out with that night! It was so lovely to be able to practise on other people, and then get such good feedback from them, it definitely made my night.

Please excuse the terrible lighting on this picture, it was taken rather late at night and there was no good lighting to be found anywhere.

 
 
Even though I loved the snowflake makeup I really wanted to try something else, and decided that I would do an alternative Christmas elf, when I was at the Christmas party where I wore the snowflake makeup, every other person was dressed as an elf, all done exactly the same! Bright pink circle cheeks and loads of glitter, this was when I decided i needed to try and do a fairly easy but nicer looking elf design, and this is what I came up with.
 
Let me know what you think and I hope you like the post.
 
 
 
 
 


 

 Products used
 
Face
  • LO'real- Studio secrets primer
  • LO'real- Matte Morphose foundation 110

Cheeks
  • Urban Decay- Marshmallow body powder
  • Benefit- High beam
  • Sugarpill- Dollipop
Eyes
  • Sugarpill- Mochi and Midori
  • Strictly come dancing- gold glitter liner (Boots)
  • Benefit- They're real
Lips
  • Lime Crime- Mint to be

I hope you all have a lovely Christmas! My next post will be a haul post as I have recently discovered some really great brands that I would love to share with you all!

See you next time C xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment